Page updated post our 2022 conference
Our 2022 Zoom conference – A London That Meets Our Needs – was held with the London Federation of Housing Coops and the National Federation of TMOs on Saturday 26th November
We looked(in the AM session) at development & growth in London over the last ten years and (in the PM session) at the changes we want or need over the next ten years
Some of the documents from the conference pack
- What are opportunity areas and where are they situated?
- Map showing London’s Opportunity Areas and the Mayoral Development Corporation Areas
- Changes in London in population, house prices, population density, homeless households in temporary accommodation, rough sleepers, and poverty since 2011/12
- Housing density in London – including – borough by borough from 2009-19 and London Plan policy changes.
- Housing targets and delivery in the London Legacy Development Corporation area since the publication of the LLDC’s first Local Plan in 2015 to 2022.
- 10 years housing delivery in each London borough/planning authority and where there were gains and losses of social-rented homes. (2011-21)
- Fire safety in flats
- A couple of articles on Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Climate risk and deprivation maps
- Local Lettings Policies
- A Lancaster West Local Lettings Scheme
- London Tenants Manifesto for a Positive Future for Social Rented Housing in London