LTF is hosting a conference with Camden Housing Association Residents Group (CHARG) for housing association tenants from across London.
Date: Saturday 28 January 2023
Time: 10 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Zoom; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Resources will be posted as produced.
- Conference Agenda
- A guide for setting up and sustaining effective tenants and residents associations
- Podcast on making a complaint to your landlord as a social housing tenant or leaseholder.
- Social housing complaints process
- Tips for gathering evidence around housing disrepair – SW London Law Centre video
- How law centres can support collective tenant action – SW London Law Centre video
- The role of the Ombudsman and his revised complaint handling code – video and slides
- RSH press release on implementation plan for new consumer regulation and pilot consumer inspection programme
- RSH consumer regulation implementation plan
- Social Housing Regulation Bill: landlords subject to ‘Ofsted-style’ inspections under new law – Inside Housing Article June 2022 (pdf); view online at IH website here
- Podcast – St. Martin’s TRA on the benefits of having an effective TRA
- Podcast – St Martin’s TRA on getting their three landlords to set the same service charges