On 28th January 2023, housing association (HA) tenants and residents from across London came together for a conference co-hosted by LTF and Camden Federation of Private Tenants (CFPT, which convenes the Camden Housing Association Residents Group – CHARG). Attendees shared their experiences and discussed:
- holding housing association landlords to account
- strengthening HA tenant/resident organising and HA tenant/resident networks.
The conference featured talks on:
- what the Social Housing White Paper means for HA tenants/residents – recording here
- the role local authorities can play in holding HA landlords to account – summary in the conference report (link below)
- borough-wide HA tenant/resident organising in Camden (via the Camden Housing Association Residents Group) – recording here
The conference also included two workshops, each with two breakout groups.
Key takeaways have been identified and recorded in the conference report.
You can also find the agenda and resources for the conference here.